Are you wondering about getting a fantastic pellet smoker? But don’t know which one to buy? Here we have some of the best smokers options for you. Now you don’t need to spend plenty of time reading thousands of comments to choose the top one. We have compiled a list of some excellent pellet smoker options for you.
- Automatic pellet auger dispenses
- Large capacity hopper
- Grilling Area Dimensions: 19.5″ x 22″
List of Top 10 Best Pellet Smoker Reviews in 2021
1. Traeger Pellet Grills B88PZBO Pro – Best wood fired grill and smoker
Traeger is the best pellet smoker, which will allow you to bake, grill, roast, smoke, braise, and barbecue your food and meats. It’s a versatile griller which can offer you a lot. This griller comes with 884 square inches cooking area. Due to its large cooking area, it can accommodate 6 whole chickens and 9 racks of ribs in it simultaneously.
TPGB88PZO contains a digital pro controller, which is making it more comfortable to control this pro pellet griller. This pro griller designed to offer set it and forget it experience. While you can set your desired temperature by merely turning the dial to the required temperature, the maximum temperature this griller offers is 450 degrees Fahrenheit. The controller can also monitor and maintain temperature automatically.
This pro griller also comes with a spacious hopper, which will let you enjoy cooking for long hours without any need to refill. The size of the hopper is 18lb, contains porcelain grill gates, which are not sticky. Even you can clean these, no matter what you have cooked in it. This pellet is entirely hardwood pellet, which will ensure wood smoking to add a consistent smoky flavor to your food.
- One switch-turn ON and off is making this an easy to use griller
- Best pellet smoker for smoke flavor
- The grill grates are pretty easier to clean
- The grill contains locking wheels, which are making it portable
- Best pellet smoker on the market
- It takes longer to cook at above 330 degrees
- You may need professional to assemble it
2. Green Mountain Portable Pellet Grill – Best small and portable smoker
Green Mountain Grills pellet smoker is the best small and portable smoker that you can use at home. Even you can also take it to your road trip or camping trip too. Because it weighs only 57 pounds. Davy Crockett grill pellet smoker comes with a foldable design. Due to which it offers you an enhanced portability and storage option, also it comes with 110V adapters for 3 power options.
You can also connect it to your mobile devices for convenient controlling because it is Wi-Fi enabled. Therefore, you can quickly check the temperature range and set it as per your need via mobile application with ease. Interestingly, the app can also send you an alert notification if the temperature of your griller is dropping or the hopper isn’t feeding the pellet.
The meat probe can let you set the right temperature for your cooking needs. While its thermal sensor can also add the benefit of continuous monitoring. The Davy Crockett is offering you far more temperature controls than other similar pellet smokers.
- Can be used with even temperature for slow smoking too.
- The smoke remains contained inside the griller to offer the best and Consistent taste.
- You can easily control this griller remotely.
- The best economical pellet smoker
- A single person can’t handle it to move
- Wi-fi connection can go unreliable sometimes
Also, read guide for complete variety of: Best Smokers / Grills
3. PIT BOSS 700FB Pellet Smoker and Grill – Best Budget Pick for anyone
Pit boss 700fb is the best pellet smoker under 500, which can be the best budget pick for anyone. All you need a wood pellet to heat it. There is no need to use propane or electricity to acquire the right temperature because it contains a digital control burn system. Therefore, this can let you choose a precise temperature as per your cooking needs.
It is offering 170 to 600 degrees Fahrenheit temperature range. While it comes up with 700 square inches cooking space, that can let you prepare enough food at once, also contains iron cast grids, which are ensuring its durability. Even more, the best wood pellet smoker which will let you enjoy delicious food without massive efforts. Overall, the grill will last longer.
- Searing steaks and fish are more accessible with its sliding plates.
- Loading pellets into the grill is pretty more straightforward
- The best budget picks to consider
- Best pellet smoker for searing
- Some Consumers claimed its temperature fluctuates sometimes
- Unavailability of PID controller
4. Z Grill Wood Pellet Grill – Best Grill for partying at home
Z Grills is the best pellet smoker under 1000 which can let you bake, grill, barbecue, roast, braise and smoke your food with this single item only. It is offering smart smoke technology which will give you experience set it and forget it type of cooking. Also, you can establish and maintain the desired temperature with an electric feed system accurately.
Its main rack is providing 399 square inches of space, which is excellent for partying at home and tailgating. This Grill is a pure wood pellet that generates even smoke to infuse the best flavor in your food. This stylish model weighs 84LB and pretty easier to take anywhere.
- It offers vast cooking area with additional secondary grill space
- Its built-in wheels will let you move it with ease
- Evenly cooked food
- PID Controller works well
- It doesn’t offer convenient cleanup
- Can be a bit expensive because you have to buy its accessories separately
5. Traeger TFS60LZC Elite Pellet Smoker – Best Pellet Grill for the money
The Traeger Grills Select Elite pellet grill is offering 589 square inches space. This space is enough to accommodate 20 burgers, 4 ribs racks and 5 whole chickens simultaneously. Even with full filled capacity, this smoker can ensure precise temperature. The maximum temperature range which it offers is 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
It uses hardwood pellets to which will never use charcoal or gas again. This grill will let you create a pure wood pellet grill to provide you ultimate wood-fired taste. Whether you want to enjoy low and slow or hot and fast cooking, this grill can let you do that.
Even more, it is offering 6 in 1 versatility so that you can enjoy different cooking styles to enjoy the best food to juicy perfection.
- Best pellet smoker for the money
- It is entirely comfortable to move around
- Contains stainless-steel side shelves, which are durable
- Select elite pellet grill is also offering storage space below the grill
- Takes time to assemble
- Cooking space is limited to small groups
Also read: REC TEC RT-700 REVIEW
6. Camp Chef SmokePro DLX Pellet Grill – Includes Sear Box
SmokePro DLX is the best pellet grill smoker, which is beneficial in various aspects. Its ash cleanout cup can save you from hours of cleaning after completing your cooking. Because it is easier to remove the bowl clean and fix that again. This grill also includes a sear box in its package. Along with, it also comes with a more accessible hopper cleanout system which will let you maintain it effectively.
While an internal meat temperature probe can also help you to maintain a constant temperature for your required time, ultimately, your meat and other foods will come out as you are intending.
The maximum temperature range of this pellet is 500 degrees Fahrenheit and 25,000 BTU per hour. The minimum temperature range is 160 degrees Fahrenheit. Its 570 square inches cooking area can be enough to feed your entire family simultaneously.
- Sufficient grill to use in cold or rainy weather too
- Offers a higher temperature range as compared to similar other options
- Also contains a side shelf
- High power input is needed for this pellet to start
- Assembly will take more time than mentioned
7. Camp Chef SmokePro Stainless DLX Pellet Smoker – Best Pellet Grill for Competition
SmokePro Stainless DLX is the best pellet smoker on the market today. Do you think why this one is the best? This griller contains complete automation from start to clean the ash. This automatic smoker is even more special because it has priced reasonably.
This smoker offers 19.5″ x 22″ grilling area along with 6 x 24-inch smoke rack. You can enjoy the best smoking experience for your pre-cooked meat and will be able to enjoy crispy and perfectly smoked chicken fast. You can consider it as the best pellet smoker for brisket as well as the best pellet smoker for turkey. It offers endless versatility. Grilling and smoking with this pellet grill are merely fun.
Its trap door can let you clean the burn pot easily, also reduces our cleaning job to about 60%. It also comes up with an auto shut off button which will let you enjoy the most delicious food at dinner time. Controlling this pellet grill is super easy, and you can have a convenient cooking experience.
- Best pellet smoker for competition
- Offers lots of cooking space
- Temperature control is super easy with a knob only
- The grill grate is ideally easier to clean
- Offers an easy and quick assembly
- Can cause a problem with the meat probe sometimes
8. Z Grill ZPG-7002B Pellet Smoker – Best Rated Combination Smoker
ZPG-7002B is a moderately priced pellet grill that can surprise you with its performance. It is an easier to use grilling, roasting baking and braising machine. Even more, its total rack area is also pretty impressive, offering 700 square inches rack areas which can let you cook more food at once with ease.
Its automatic electric feed system can maintain from 180 degrees Fahrenheit to 450 degrees Fahrenheit temperature for you. Even more, it can produce optimal smoke amount which will let you add a perfect smoky flavor to your entire food options with ease. Also, you don’t need to have babysitting while cooking your food with this pellet. Instead, you can just set the temperature and complete your other tasks because this can maintain the required temperature consistently with ease.
Its 20 lb, Pellet hopper. Overall, this is a best performing pellet smoker you can consider.
- Best heavy-duty pellet smoker with an impressive cooking area
- Its side drip container can let you experience an easier cleanout
- The big cooking area which will allow you cook food for a home party at once
- Its built-in wheels can make it easier for you to move this from one place to another
- Pellet hopper can run out quickly
- You need to buy accessories separately
Offset Smokers could be best for you but must read the guide first.
9. Char Broil TRU-infrared Pellet Smoker and Grill – Best Roaster Grill
One of the most important and noteworthy things about this smoker roaster is its versatility. It is a versatile option whose internal smoker uses wood chips for heat. While in its outer and inner walls, it has a propane burner.
It comes up with a unique cooking system known as TRU-infrared which will keep your food perfectly moist while cooking. This will use radiant heat for cooking food directly rather than using hot airflow. You can set a different temperature range, but still, your meat will stay moist.
The great thing about this pellet grill is that it doesn’t offer any flare-ups. It also contains a roasting basket while the grilling area is 180 square inches.
- Its assembly is more accessible and will take about half an hour only to get done
- Its unique design and the latest technology can cut your cooking time
- Right to work even in cold weather
- Easier loading
- This pellet is not sturdy enough
10. Traeger TFB38TOD Renegade Pro Pellet Smoker and Grill – Sturdy and Durable Smoker
This pro pellet grill comes with a perfect size to enjoy smoked or grilled food with your entire family. Its 380 sq. inches cooking capacity is capable of accommodating 3 racks of ribs, 12 burgers and 2 chickens. Also, it comes with a digital controller that will let you set, maintain, and monitor the temperature with ease.
Traeger offers 6 in 1 versatility to enjoy different cooking styles with one griller. And this will let you cook with wood to provide traditional smoky flavored food with ease.
- The best digital pellet smoker
- Its digital thermostat can let you set and maintain temperature easily
- Sturdy Construction meant to last for longer
- Its hopper size is smaller